Thursday, July 9, 2009

A few great things to enjoy.

First off, we have a new District 9 trailer. Surprise, it's rated R!

The more I see of this movie the less I think I know what it's about. I have to admit, seeing that guy in that mech worries me greatly. I really don't want another robot fighting movie. The first time I saw the teaser, I was soo happy. A slick science fiction movie THAT'S ABOUT SOMETHING AND HAS A THEME THAT GOES DEEPER THAN A THROW AWAY LINE SPOKEN BY A CHARACTER, WHO, YES, IS A GIANT ROBOT! Let's hope they do this right. If not, I will cry.


Second, and the best, Doctor Doom's stand up.



Sam and I need to get out act together but we have a good many video ideas. I've been slacking lately, but I'll whip myself into shape soon, you'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment