Monday, May 11, 2009

Blog update - 5/11/09

Expect a bit, if not major, slow down in posts from me. There are two reasons for this. One, I want to start writing more. A lot more. I want to get at least half-way through this comic by the end of next week. The second reason: my computer is old, on it's last legs and most likely about to epic fail soon. It happens.

However, you can expect the following:
-Sam and I will be turning an old radio into a bee
-Artwork from our work-in-progress comic
-More movie and comic review (as soon as I get out to Chris' again)
-More in-fighting between Sam and I over who will be the Green Lantern
-My continued hatred of Family Guy
-A whole bunch of surprises sure to knock your socks off

Here's your first Lil preview of our comic: A PICTURE OF THE OUTLINE!
That little preview comic for the Dawn of the Dead graphic novel came with the Ultimate Edition DVD box-set. Bought it the day it came out. Some of the best 30 bucks I ever spent.

1 comment:

  1. How do you guys feel with all the comics we grew up loving becoming movies? Let alone bad ones.
    When was the last time we saw an original made for the big screen movie featuring a hero/super-hero?
    Hancock? Unbreakable? The Incredibles?
    I think Unbreakable was the only good/serious hero movie.
    Please discuss this, it's sort of important that the comic book world is pulling this kind of crap on us. Maybe the movie industry is to blame.

    ReplyDelete