Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Quickness

So I pretty much suck. I haven't advanced much in my writing for a few reasons. For one, I am finding it hard to start the chapter I am currently working on. I don't know what angle to come at it and I have yet to "crack" it. Secondly, summer has more or less begun, everyone is home and I have obligations to keep up. Third, my laptop is working again (but for how long?) so I have been going through the long, depressing process and transferring files from one computer to the next and deciding what to keep and what to trash. I'm keeping backups to pretty much everything. I'm going to be smart about this this time. Finally, saddest of all, and the thing that has been taking up most of my time: David Lynch. I'm so obsessed with Twin Peaks. I can't put into words how much a nearly 20 year old show means to me right now. Also, I ended up DLing most of Throbbing Gristle's discography last night.

In other words: I've been busy. Partly for legitimate reasons, partly for bullshit, addictive personality reasons.

I have so many comics to read and have yet to get to them. I need to stop impulse buying things.

On a neutral note, I'm putting drum lessons aside for a while to trying to concentrate on things. Lets see how far that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment