Thursday, May 14, 2009

Have you been to Africa like I have?

Tuesday night my brother and I went to the middle east to see the band Big Business:

Now that's a bad cell phone picture, deal with it. Even though I think they were better when I saw them with the Melvins, Big Bizz were great. The second band that played, Tweak Bird were a very fun lot as well. Motherboar... eh.


Yesterday morning, Sam and I took a trip to Chris' comics. I got a handful of Vampire comics and "Whatever Happened to the Caped Crusader?" Part 2. Sam, on the other hand, picked up some What Ifs?.
Here's a picture of some of the toys you'll find at Chris':
Later in the day I picked up "Sinestro Corps War" Vol 1.


We are also starting the Significant Robot Bicycling Troupe. Maybe you can become a junior member.

No comments:

Post a Comment